I am linking up with the The Blended Blog’s new series. The first Monday of the month there will be questions to respond to–a perfect way to kick off the week.
1. Pool, Lake or Ocean? I grew up on a peninsula in Lake Michigan so my answer has to be lake!
2. Camping, Cottage or Hotel? No question, hotel! As much as I love nature, I prefer a restful night in a comfy bed followed by a hot shower.
3. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? My family has had an unhealthy relationship with toasted coconut ice cream lately. Someone step in and make us put our spoons down!
4. PJS, Nightgown, T-Shirt/Shorts, or Birthday Suit? I crank the air conditioning at night in the summer as I like icy sleeping conditions so PJS.
5. Fave Summer Beverage? I drink a lot of La Croix. I rotate flavors but lately have been enjoying their Cran-Raspberry flavor. My two year old loves it too!
6. Would I rather be hot or cold? Emphatically COLD!
7. Sandals with heels or flats? Hmm, I wear both but as my life is larefely spend at a playground probably flats for this season of life.
8. Shorts or Skirts? Skirts
9. Sit in the Sun or Shade? Shade, I practically live in the gazebo in my yard.
10. Water, Tea or Soda? Water ( La Croix)
11. Fave Summer Fruit and Vegetable? Fruit is almost impossible to choose–a tie between watermelon, peaches and plums. Vegetables probably sweet corn. I was going to say a fresh tomato and then remembered that is technically a fruit!
12. sunrise or Sunset? Sunset (although have seen some spectacular sunrises too)
13. Bike Ride or Walk? Walk
14. Winery or Brewery? Am not much of a drinker but I think winery.
15. I love a vegetable garden but at this point I simply enjoy the bounty from parents’ enormous garden. Maybe I will get my act together next year and begin my own garden.
16. Big Summer Concert or Music in the Park? Big Summer Concert–saw Paul McCartney perform at our stadium a few years ago and it was amazing!
17. Fave Cook Out Food? I make a great pasta salad which is a summer staple for us.
18. Dine Indoors or Patio? Patio
19. Fave Summer Destination? Door County, WI– wonderful Lake Michigan beaches. My happy place!
20. Big Theme Park or Local Carnival? Big Theme Park
21. Drinks Blended or On The Rocks? Blended but again don’t really drink alcohol.
22. Fave popsicle? Peach Outshine Bar
23. Hot Dog or Hamburger? Hamburger. Is it unAmerican to say I don’t really like hot dogs!?!
Whew, I finished! Can’t wait to read about everyone’s summer favorites.